Food Services

Brian Rathgeb-Director of Food Service


Laura Splain-Park Elementary Team Leader / Assistant FS Coordinator

Peggy Duke-Taylor Elementary Team Leader

Stefanie Smith-Hill Campus Kitchen Manager

Did you Know:

The District offers free breakfast and lunch daily for all students!

Pick 3 for Free

Students who pack lunch can still pick a fruit, vegetable and milk at no cost!

Previous Slide
Next Slide
Food services


The Food Service Team at CBSD is proud to serve our student's breakfast and lunch each day. Our students have daily selections of delicious entrées, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, and milk. At the Hill and High School Campus, students also have the Eat Right Café featuring freshly made salads and wraps.

Every student is encouraged to eat breakfast and lunch daily to promote a healthy lifestyle and a strong learning experience. Well-nourished students perform better in class and have better grades. We welcome suggestions and feedback to ensure our menus meet our students’ needs.

Our Food Services Team Leaders include:


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  Fax: (202) 690-7442; or 


Columbia Borough School District is an equal opportunity employer.