The Columbia Borough School District does not provide medical insurance for students but does provide you with a voluntary group insurance plan that:
- Pays benefits directly to you or the doctor or hospital.
- Benefits are payable from the first dollar, no deductible!
- These benefits are payable in addition to any other plans of coverage-whether it be individual or group insurance!
- Optional coverage includes Extended Dental and Student Term Life
- Provides coverage for travel to and from school as well as coverage for accidents while participating in Intramural Sports, Gym, Physical Education, and all other classes during the school day for a premium of $22.00 per year per child.
- Worldwide coverage under the 24-Hour plan provides coverage at school, weekends, summer vacations, home and play – complete coverage for $88.00 per year per child.
The complete description of the plans and coverage brochure and information is available on the link below. If you have any questions, please call American Management Advisors, Inc. at (215) 752-7777 or (888) 533-7654.
To enroll, you must complete the enrollment application and send the payment with your enrollment information to the address listed in the brochure. A separate enrollment application should be completed for each child.
Parents must file a claim with both their own insurance company and the school’s accident insurance company within 120 days of the date of injury and in no event later than one (1) year from the date of any service for that injury.