Columbia Borough School District Kindergarten Registration
If you have questions, please call Roxanne Gaus at (717) 681-2602 between 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The child does not need to be present for Kindergarten Registration.
You can print the registration forms ahead of time (see below) to save time when registering your student.
Bring to Registration:
Parents need to bring the following information with them to registration:
- The child must be five years old by September 1.
- State Birth Certificate (Original)
- Immunization Record:
- 3 DPT
- 3 Polio
- 1 MMR given after 1st birthday
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B Vaccine
- A second dose of measles vaccine (preferably MMR)
- A fourth dose of tetanus and diphtheria vaccine including one dose administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Immunization either from vaccination, history of disease or laboratory testing
For Proof of Residency, the following is needed:
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Current paid Per Capita Tax/Census Sheet
- Current Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement
Forms to complete to bring to registration:
These are the forms that need to be completed to register your child. Print and complete the appropriate forms before coming to the District Office to save time!