Important Procedure changes for Park Elementary
- The playground gates at the teacher parking lot will be locked at all times.
- Students in 1st – 4th Grade will no longer be lined up with their teachers after school for dismissal on the playground or in the gym. The 1st – 4th grade students will be dismissed as WALKERS. All students will exit onto Cherry Street. With the new changes in place please be sure to have an end of day pick up plan established with your child/children.
How will the beginning of the day look at Park Elementary?
- Breakfast is scheduled to take place from 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Students will enter through PLAYGROUND DOOR C1 & C2 (Cherry Street).
- Students arriving after 8:00 a.m. will enter the building through PLAYGROUND DOOR C1 & C2 (Cherry Street)
- Students arriving after 8:25 a.m. will be considered tardy and will need to report to the office via the front doors to obtain a late pass.
- Teachers will be strategically placed inside and outside the building for the arrival of students.
How will the end of the day look at Park Elementary?
- 3rd & 4th Grade will be dismissed at 2:50 p.m.
- 3rd Grade will dismiss from Playground Door C1 & C2 (Cherry Street)
- 4th Grade will dismiss from Door B1 (Cherry Street)
- 1st & 2nd Grade will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- 2nd Grade will dismiss from Door C1 & C2 (Cherry Street )
- 1st Grade will dismiss from Door C4 & C5 (Playground)
- Kindergarten will be dismissed at 2:50 p.m.
- Kindergarten will be dismissed from the Kindergarten Playground. Please enter the KINDERGARTEN PLAYGROUND from Cherry Street and wait along the Cherry
Street wall. Parents/Guardians should bring the BLUE student name card at the
time of pickup.
All CHILDREN SHOULD BE PICKED UP BY 3:00 P.M. Letters to communicate the importance of picking up your child on time will be given to parents who do not pick up
their children by 3:10 p.m.
Bus Loading Zone: A bus loading zone is along South 6th Street. It extends from the edge
of the building parking lot to the USPS Mailbox. Bus Loading Zone signs are located in the designated area and the Police will administer tickets.